Visual inspection tools have gone up several notches in terms of technology and features, providing better and more enhanced user experience and leading to safer and more productive inspections. Campbell/Harris Security Equipment Company’s (CSECO) Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope Inspection System is the inspection videoscope that’s worth checking out.
To those who are knowledgeable about visual inspection tools, you may be familiar with fiberscopes, most especially CSECO’s FV Series Fiberscope. It is one of the top fiberscopes mainly due to the crystal-clear images it provides. It remains popular, especially overseas.
The FV Series Fiberscope is usually used in conjunction with the Buster K910G density meter and contraband detector.
Even though the FV Series Fiberscope works so well and will remain in CSECO’s product lineup, it has been replaced by the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope by many law enforcement agencies in the United States and is available in the CT-40 Contraband Team Kit. It’s also gaining popularity overseas.
The reason the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope has replaced the FV Series Fiberscope is the improvements offered including:
- The large monitor – The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope has a five-inch LCD monitor equipped with push-button digital zoom-in/zoom-out and brightening/dimming features that provide 10 times the resolution of the leading fiberscope. The large display allows the inspector to see clearly into the suspect area without losing visibility to his immediate surrounding (unlike the fiberscope, where the inspector has to squint into the eyepiece, causing eye strain).
- The ability to take photos and record videos – The FV Series Fiberscope has to have a camera mounted onto the eyepiece with the help of an adaptor so that you can record what’s being observed while showing it to the other agents at the same time. The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope, on the other hand, has no need for such attachments. It has a push-button photo and video capture and onboard storage via an SD card that allows for the collection of up to 8,000 photos or four-plus hours of video evidence.
- It is one-piece equipment – With the large monitor and built-in camera and video recording capabilities, the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope does not need a larger monitor, video camera, and other cumbersome attachments and upgrades. Simply carry and use it as it is.
- It is designed to last – Fiberscopes have thousands of tiny glass fibers that tend to become damaged, leading to repeated and expensive repairs. The Perfect Vision V20, on the other hand, doesn’t have such glass fibers that make it less susceptible to damage even after many uses.
- It has the UL safety certification – The job of law enforcement agents and border patrol officers makes them exposed to potential health and safety hazards. That’s why they need a visual inspection tool to be safe for use in any circumstances. The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope has the UL safety certification, which means it is a “non-incendive equipment” that meets the applicable standards of the UL, a world leader in product safety. The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope is the first visual inspection equipment to receive such a certification, making it ideal for detailed inspection of hazardous areas, such as gas and fuel tanks.
It is up to the law enforcement agencies which type of visual inspection tool they’d prefer to use in their daily operations. They may also choose to stick with fiberscopes. But if they’re looking for the most effective inspection videoscope, the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope is the perfect choice for its durability, crystal-clear and detailed images, ease of use, and safety. If you are interested in purchasing the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope Inspection system, click here for more detailed product specifications. You may also email us at email@example.com or call 510-864-0810 if you would like to discuss another product offered by CSECO.