CT-PTK Personal Tool Kit
The CT-PTK Personal Tool Kit was designed with direct input from US Customs and Border Protection advisors. This handy kit gives narcotics interdiction officers everything they need to inspect, probe, or open packages and other suspicious cargo without having to go search for the right tool. The tools in the CT-PTK permit hand inspection of small spaces involving physical probing and common small object disassembly for inspection and/or safety purposes. Once the Buster contraband detector indicates the presence of contraband, the narcotics interdiction officer can use the CT-PTK to locate and remove the contraband.
The CT-PTK consists of:
|P-41-PT 3/8" x 8" Stainless Steel Custom Inspection Probe with "T"-Handle and an 8" Extension. The probe has a perforated and grooved tip designed for sample retention and extraction.
|P-40-PT 3/16" x 8" Stainless Steel Custom Inspection Probe with sample tip as above.
|MPTS Multi-purpose Handheld Utility Tool set including assorted drivers for screws and bolts, files, saw, small scissors, pliers, and knives.
|Flashlight 7" LED MagLite Flashlight
|Case Belt Mounted, Nylon, Carrying Case
Learn more about the CT-PTK Contraband Team Personal Tool Kit by going here.
P-41X Heavy Duty Inspection Probe Kit
The P41-X Heavy Duty Inspection Probe Kit is designed for inspection of large pieces of cargo. Each probe tip has holes and serrated edges used to collect samples of the cargo. This lets the user inspect cargo without having to empty all of its contents, saving lots of time. The probe also has extensions that enable it to reach a length of almost 5 feet for deeper inspection of the cargo.
The P41X Inspection Probe Kit allows penetrating suspected contraband containers, removing a quantity of embedded material for analysis. The probes have grooves and holes at the top to capture and hold material.
- 3/16 x 15" SLIMLINE stainless steel probe
- 3/8 x 15" Heavy-duty stainless steel extension with sample retrieving tip
- 3/8 x 15" Threaded stainless steel extension with integral handle
- 3/8 x 15" Threaded stainless steel extension section
- Expandable from 29" to 57"
- Military nylon carrying sheath to keep all probe parts together
PN-30 Pocket Pencil Probe
The PN-30 Pocket Pencil Inspection Probe is designed for inspection of small packages and delicate upholstery. The PN-30 is popular due to its small size and mobility as the user can carry it right in their pocket. The PN-30 has serrated edges on its tip to collect samples for inspection.
- 4" stainless steel needle and sampling tip
- Retractable needle
- Pocket clip for easy handling
P41X-HP (Hammer Probe)
The P41X-HP Inspection Kit allows for penetrating of suspected contraband containers; the needle probe has grooves and holes at the top to capture and hold material for analysis. The brass hammer is softer than steel and allows the user to hit vehicles and listen for hollow areas without leaving marks.
- 3/4” Diameter x 2” Length Brass Head
- 1/2” Diameter x 9 & 3/4" Length Aluminum Body
- 3/4” Diameter x 4 & 3/8” Length Blue Anodized Aluminum Handle
- 3/4” Diameter x 1 & 3/4" Length Blue Anodized Aluminum Cap
- 3/16” Diameter x 10 & 3/8” Length Steel Needle
- Rugged Nylon Sheath