Fiberscopes may remain the most widely used visual inspection tool to detect the presence of contraband or any other illicit materials hidden in vehicles and any other spaces. But Campbell/Harris Security Equipment Company (CSECO) has stepped up the game by introducing its videoscope security equipment – the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope Inspection System.
What are the things about the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope that CSECO is particularly proud of?
- It has a large (5 inches) monitor which boasts a multi-directional high-resolution color LCD with a push-button dimming and digital zoom, with a resolution that’s ten times the resolution of a leading fiberscope. The large display allows the user to investigate the suspect area more clearly without losing visibility of his immediate surroundings. This reduces eye fatigue, which is often experienced in using a smaller screen of a fiberscope.
- The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope is the world’s first UL videoscope to hit the market. CSECO has partnered with Underwriters Laboratory (UL), the leading name in product safety, to certify that the Perfect Vision Videoscope has met the UL safety standards. The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope is certified as “non-incendive equipment” – which means that it does not cause dangerous sparks or ignition. You can use the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope even in hazardous places such as gas tanks.
- The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope’s UL safety certification has upgraded the industry scope standard, from fiberscopes to videoscopes.
Other features of the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope:
- Instead of the tiny glass fibers found in fiberscopes, the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope has high-quality video chip in the tip construction, which reduces breakage, allowing for longer use and less frequent repairs.
- A long, thin, flexible articulating fuel-resistant shaft with a powerful built-in LED light source.
- A slot of external storage (SD card) which allows you to save up to 8,000 photos or six hours of video evidence.
- Long-life built-in batteries.
Since the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope is a one-piece unit, you do not need any cumbersome attachments as you can take pictures and record videos and save all of them in external storage via an SD card.
Make your inspections longer, more productive, and safer with the best videoscope security equipment in the world, the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope Security System. If you want to know more about the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope, contact CSECO at 510-864-8010 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.